Skip to main content




This one makes five hundred posts published. A decent and reasonable accomplishment. With almost ten years of keyboard tapping that sets me right around a post a week. A far cry from what I put up these days and a testament to my enthusiasm towards the beginning when everything I had to write and say seemed new.

Thank you for hanging out with me through ups and downs.


Six years ago (5 years 11 months) I wrote a blog post after finishing my Anarchist Tool Chest. I listed my project plans for the future. I called it the Bucket List. (You can find it HERE) I never finished the spice chest I had started with that post. The design got all jammed up on that one, and unsurprisingly the list is overwhelmed with 17th century furniture. I was so lost in that sea of dreaming I could hardly see the shore.

A few years ago, in the first chapter of Chris Schwarz's "Anarchist Design Book" he argued about why an average guy shouldn't want to build the furnishings that belonged to…

Latest Posts

'Tis The Season

Apart From The Noise.

When The Muses Strike Hard

A Little Faith

Shut Up And Sharpen This!

Bringing It Into Focus

A Gaggle Of Gauges

Simply Impressed

Little By Little Part 1